An exciting opportunity to join a global luxury business as an E-Business Manager where you will be responsible for evolving the E-commerce roadmap and will do so by embracing the latest platforms, technologies and rapid evolution in the digital space, fostering existing partnerships and seeking new ones
You will be responsible for creating a centre of excellence driving the E-commerce agenda within the UK marketing and commercial teams, so they can engage in the most appropriate ways on their channels and ultimately increase market share with maximum impact on the P&L.
- Increase sales and grow market share across online grocery channels and pure-players
- Identify latest trends and build a strategy to deliver profitable growth
- Build an eBusiness centre of excellence and share and up-skill the broader business
- Achieve market leading growth by maximising marketing investment and promotional plans
- Set a new standard for execution within the category
- Be well versed in latest digital media strategies, especially the latest developments in programmatic media
- Work closely with the eBusiness platforms understanding online shopper behaviour and site optimisation strategies
-Build relationships and manage different types of stakeholders across the group.
- P&L management