This is a newly created position in a major American Broadcast Network. They are hiring a Commercial Analyst, Content Strategy, for their central programming team to proactively manage and coordinate projects across UK, Europe and Africa.
As their Analyst your focus will be Strategic rationale, competitiveness and financial impact of projects.
Essentially you'll be partnering with the wider business, both central and local operations, You willl be supporting the COO as well as figure heads across Acquisitions, Operations, Business Development, Distribution and Research.
In terms of your day to day you will be carrying out:Strategic and financial analysis of deal opportunities,
- Working with local teams to build business cases for new deal opportunities, identifying risk and opportunities
- Preparing project briefings and acting as the ‘project manager’ on projects across Europe & Africa and across multiple areas (e.g., rights management systems, benchmarking of deals, results of success)
- Ensuring objective & process alignment across multiple business areas
- Reviewing and staying abreast of key market trends and competitors content strategy t
- An active role in negotiations with external media content providers
To be considered for this fantastic role you should have;
- Strong academic record – top level degree from a leading institution
- Extensive experience in a top tier media organisation
- Active negotiation experience and solid understanding of deal making in a content driven environment
- Experience of the distribution, production or acquisition of content
- Experience of working closely within a senior management role either in one key market or across multiple markets
- Corporate finance or accounting qualification desirable but not required
For more information and/or to apply, please apply through this site, or call Faye on 07534 847 180