Head of Service Delivery
Excellent opportunity to join a leading software house based in Reading, Berkshire.
The role will act as the main point of contact and escalation for Global Service Delivery for internal IT services, and will be responsible for the overall management of teams across project management, technical implementation, and software support.
You will be responsible for the management and development of the internal support teams ensuring that best practice is followed according to the needs of the business.
- Design and implement support and service operation processes
- Manage and develop the global teams
- Drive enhancements and initiatives to improve the internal support service offering to the business
- Deliver a single view of Change, Problem and Incident Management for the business
- Bring into place common SLA & Targets Globally
- Experienced in managing multiple project and support teams
- ITIL qualified to in intermediate level (Service Operations)
- Ability to design, implement and enhance ITIL based processes for use across multiple business units
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Excellent analysis and reporting capabilities
- Proficient in the scoping, deployment and configuration of service Management tools
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to call or email through your CV for consideration.