Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
This successful digital analytics business are seeking an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join and be based from their thriving technology hub based in Edinburgh.
This business provides leading cutting-edge technology insights to blue chip clients across the retail and FMCG industry, and are seeking an experienced CTO to come in as a board level appointment and act as a key player in the leadership team that leads the business day to day.
As a member of the board and leadership teams you will be working with experienced business leaders to evolve a compelling and cutting edge international technology product suite and brand.
You will be a Chief Technology Officer with technical product development experience and skills as well as the credibility and gravitas to operate in the boardroom as a key advisor to the CEO and other boardroom stakeholders. You will have the following experience:
- Developed business-to-business software solutions
- Worked in an early stage, venture capital or private equity-backed business
- Managed multi-territory engineering teams
- Managed multi-territory product management teams
- Be familiar with cloud platform and infrastructure services and how to get the best from them
- Be familiar with agile development techniques and how to align engineering productivity with Customer focused product development
- Be familiar with organising DevOps to optimise operational support and product enhancement
- Be familiar with on-boarding new clients to a product platform
- Recruited and motivated a high performing, technically competent, management team.
- Demonstrate commitment to effective cross functional working
In addition to this required experience the following experience and skills are desirable:
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch or submit your details for consideration.
- consumer product and/or retail experience
- data analytics, unstructured data and high volume databases
- agile methods accreditation in Scrum or similar methods
- Service management accreditation in ITIL or similar methods
- an engineering or computer science degree or equivalent
- a business education to Masters level or equivalent.