A key role in a global consumer brand for a Project Manager with CDM/CRM/Email Marketing Project experience for Enterprise Email Marketing. This is an initial 6 month contract paying £450 per day and the person should have at least 3 years’ experience having managed these types of projects (rollout out or enhancement over its strategic/operational use):
- Adobe Campaign (preferred)
- Oracle Eloqua
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation
The right candidate should have the following experience:
- Be an expert in Adobe Campaign (or similar – as per above) and the Adobe Marketing Cloud as a whole, presenting high-level views of its capabilities and designing solutions leveraging standard functionality, custom developments, and integrations.
- Experience in leading requirements gathering workshops and projects, presenting solution overviews and providing benefits analysis of Adobe Marketing Cloud/Adobe Campaign features and developments
- Provide expertise and advice on email marketing best practices impacting the design and creation of campaigns (e.g., personalised emails, segmentation and audience targeting, omni-channel marketing, triggered and personalised campaign deliveries, campaign attribution)
- Provide advice where additional automation and integration can be set up with Adobe Campaign (or similar) and operational systems and databases
- Previous experience of Adobe Campaign (or similar) implementation - led at least one major implementation from start to finish. This includes experience of data platforms.
- Industry experience in CRM / multichannel direct marketing and associated technologies, ideally on large scale global multi-channel solutions.
- Experience in Agile.
Call Tristan now on 07710 463 499 or email your CV to email@example.com