An excellent opportunity for an Events Manager to join a well establish tech firm, entering a re-branding and transformation stage.
????To land this new brand they want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas to attract and engage the prospect and client audience alike as well as helping stand out from the crowd at industry events.
Events will range from flagship customer conference and C-suite dinners through to supporting sales teams on the road with pop-up events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to build on their existing B2B events expertise. The role requires someone who can work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and implement events effectively with excellent project management skills.
You'll have responsibility for putting on a range of events, managing the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the actual event and the post-event evaluation.
The role will report into the Head of Marketing.
- Defining an events strategy to support a customer growth and retention strategy
- Producing detailed plans for each event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Coming up with ideas to enhance the event’s success
- Ownership and control of budgets accordingly
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Work with the wider marketing team to promote all events
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Customer teams to track and ensure all events deliver an ROI
Urgent requirement, either on a permanent or a contract basis. £250-300 per day. Contact Tristan on 07710 463 499 or email@example.com
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, high end and sometimes complex events
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Skilled in project management
- Enthusiastic, positive and full of energy from inception to completion
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent planning, time management and organisation skills
- Self-starter able to work effectively as part of a ‘virtual team’.
- Able to work flexible hours, as some events are held in the evening.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office