We are looking for an Innovation Marketing Manager to join one of the world’s top luxury alcohol brand owners, with an international remit in an exciting and highly creative global business.
This is a new role in a newly created, centralised global product innovation unit.
We are looking for:
- An innovation professional who can lead the development and commercialisation of new product development, major packaging and product delivery initiatives across the whisky category.
- An individual who can develop an innovation pipeline and implement key innovation projects from ideation, through pilot to launch.
- Therefore, previous experience and knowledge of the innovation process is key.
- An excellent stakeholder manager and communicator, able to manage multiple stakeholders from different cultures, across multiple brands and categories.
- Someone strategic, with a strong understanding of how to leverage consumer insights and deliver new products through creativity.
- Develop, define and implement new innovation process and WOW.
Crucially, this role will focus on bringing wholly new brands and products to market, not just innovating “variations on a theme” or brand extensions.
We are open to innovation specialists coming from any sector, be it automotive, fashion, sportswear, technology etc, not just the wines, spirits or beers sectors.
Contact Al now on 07816 616961 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.