We have an excellent new opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global brand management company that operates across the fashion and sports market.
You will manage matrix teams to deliver a variety of strategic, complex, often ambiguous Projects to a wide variety of business areas.
The core purpose of the role is to deliver IT projects and programmes which enable business strategies.
This role will start as an initial 9 month Fixed Term Contract, with the option of reviewing further down the line to go permanent.
Successful delivery of projects in line with agreed objectives & targets:
- Projects and programmes are delivered within the agreed timescales and budgets
- Overall satisfaction (team members and stakeholders) with the delivery of the project – outcomes and the way it was delivered
- Risks and issues are identified and appropriately managed
- Planning & resourcing are of sufficient quality to deliver the project
- Any challenges on scope, capability, scheduling and resourcing conflicts are identified, communicated and action is taken
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels with exceptional communications skills.
- Experience of managing a variety of business application projects (namely ERP, Cloud Services, Digital, Supply Chain).
- A team contributor, working with Functional Managers to set-up people and projects up for success.
- Experience of vendor selection, from experience of workshop management, data migration and testing processes as part of an implementation
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations with various levels of stakeholders.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please don't hesitate to call me on 07487258109 or submit your CV for review at firstname.lastname@example.org