Retail Operations Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Fixed Term Contract | Surrey
Consultant: Gamal Clarke | Job ID 836
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a global top 5 consumer brand and work in their Central London flagship store.
The right person for this role will be someone who has experience working for a high end/luxury retail or hospitality brand.
You'll be someone who is detail oriented, organised, timely and be comfortable working in fast paced, high pressured and changing environments.
- A Positive thinking/outlook, self-driven, results orientated individual with clear focus on retail operations
- A natural forward planner who is able to critically asses own performance & on-going of the operations function
- A mature and credible professional who is comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders in a complex organisational culture.
- Someone with empathy who is reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Someone who relishes accountability and ownership of challenging targets.
- Values team and input and collaboration in working towards a company goal/target.
- Dedicated and passionate work ethic
- A creative, problem solving attitude to resolving issues and meeting targets
- Experienced operational manager with achievement history within the retail environment
- Organised individual – procedures/policies/expenses
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Driven for results
Apply for this job * Mandatory fields