up to £57,000
Permanent | Central London
Consultant: Gamal Clarke | Job ID 847
We have an exciting new opportunity for a General Manager to join a global top 5 consumer brand and work in the Central London based flagship store.
What do we need for this role?
- A positive thinking, self-driven, results orientated individual with clear focus on high quality service
- An excellent stakeholder manager and communicator.
- A natural forward planner who is able to critically asses own performance.
- A mature and credible leader who is comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders in a complex organisational culture.
- Someone with empathy who is reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Someone who relishes accountability and ownership of challenging targets.
- An adept person who will recognise and develop the strengths of their staff.
- Values team and input and collaboration in working towards a company goal/target.
- Has a passion for technology and innovation.
Experience Requirement ?
- Five years’ previous senior management experience in a customer orientated related industry
- Experience in managing large teams
- Business development experience
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills ?
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Possess strong written and verbal communication, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a strong working knowledge of human resources policies and standard operating procedures
- Experience conducting employee coaching, counselling and performance, positive reinforcement.
Get in touch now by sending through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07487258109.
Apply for this job * Mandatory fields