Shopper Experience Activation Manager
£313 per day
Contract | Surrey
Consultant: Anne McMeel | Job ID 850
A key role in a global consumer brand. The Senior Shopper Marketing Activation Manager role sits within the consumer and market intelligence team. This role will be split between Surrey and London, expenses paid for travel.
This is an initial 12-month contract with extension and sits in the European team of an iconic global brand. Key deliverables:
- Programme Development – lead agencies, European Office functions and the core team to develop tailored strategies and plans with key partners.
- Plan and lead pilots with Retailers ensuring co-ordination and set-up of the category test is; representative of the estate, robust vs control stores; visible data sharing is in place; with clear objectives and hypothesis on the expected outcome. Develop robust analysis and insightful learnings based on the results.
- Change Management – seed and implant the RMI approach within the business.
- Shopper Marketing & Insights evolution– work with the CMI Category leads, brand and subsidiary teams
- Capabilities Development – coach markets’ champions and tutor them throughout their learning curve. Develop retail/shopper innovation to enhance intelligence on the shopper and eventually improve the shopper experience locally.
- Retail Management– working in synergy with European Product Management and Retail Analytics
High self-motivation with the ability to identify opportunities and translate them into ideas, solutions, initiatives that directly impact business retail performance & shopper satisfaction.
Solid experience (7+ years) working within an FMCG organisation adept in category management / shopper programmes including retail management / operations at a European level. Experience and insights within consumer electronics business an advantage.
Excellent organisational skills and programme management essential.
Solid understanding for how to apply business / category strategy and insights to impact sales
Ability to handle multiple data sources and consolidate and simplify into efficient insights and executional programs
Comfortable with interpretation of data sets and application to the business
Good communication skills and ability to work with people across multiple teams.
Day rate via ltd company is £313 per day. Contact Tristan now on 07710 463 499 and email your CV
Apply for this job * Mandatory fields