Head of Data Strategy - Governance, Analytics, Operational Practice, Change
Do you have extensive experience in shaping data strategy within financial services companies?
Have you worked within the insurance industry?
Can you implement strategic data initiatives across a business from an operational perspective?
Are you able to act as a central point of coordination point on data across the business, ensuring division-specific/project-specific analysis have a consistent approach?
The Change Partners are recruiting for a Head of Data Strategy for a growing insurance company that provides pet insurance for cats and dogs, travel insurance for people with medical conditions and public liability cover for small businesses. They're rapidly expanding and were European FinTech50 list and in 2017 and named as one of 15 ‘Ones to Watch’ companies by The Sunday Times Tech Track. This is a brand-new role that will define and lead the implementation of the data strategy, ensuring the business fully leverages data and its digital nature to its strategic advantage.
- Define and lead the implementation of the data strategy
- Act as a central coordination point on data across the business, ensuring division-specific/project-specific analysis have a consistent approach (‘one version of the truth’) and avoid duplication of effort
- Deliver data insights in real time and with limited manual intervention
- Facilitate thought leadership and best practices on data management and data science
- Identify and shape business challenges and opportunities into analytical, data-lead solutions
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: Central London
This role would suit a data strategy manager that can form a solid holistic strategy covering all business areas for an insurance company. The successful candidate will also identify and shape business challenges and opportunities into analytical, data-lead solutions.