We are seeking a customer experience planning manager to manage the European market for a top global electronics brand.
The role will research, to provide insights to develop the strategy behind improving the customer journey online and offline. You will work with the European countries to provide support in how they can add value to customer loyalty and retention through the improvement of customer touch points.
The role will work to achieve;
- Smooth and robust end to end planning and delivery of multi-functioning task/project
- Consistent approach to customer experience project management as well as operational support
- Drive collaboration towards the common goal
- Identify and reduce duplication across different functions
- Manage process after new products have been launched - e.g. success measures
- Support the customer experience development roadmap
The role will work with lots of different stakeholders across the different markets so good communication skills are essential! The role will involve 20% travel across Europe and the rest of the time will be spent in their head offices in Surrey.
Please get in touch for further details; firstname.lastname@example.org