Marketing Campaign Manager: An excellent opportunity, to join a global ecommerce platform for the travel and leisure sector. This is a fast-paced and international advanced start-up environment in a business with significant backing and a challenger to the established and dominant global platforms. The EU marketing team is growing to 50 people this year and they are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager.
- Plan, execute and deliver branded campaigns over a variety of traditional and new channels, across both offline and online mediums
- Think creatively: identify with the target market in the UK and how to reach them in the most engaging but also cost-efficient way
- Analyse pros/cons of channel mix - including, but not limited to, ATL (print, sponsorships) as well as on-the ground activities (events, booths) and complementary digitals (content marketing, socials)
- Be KPI focused: use multiple metrics to assess the real value of campaigns (e.g. traffic uplift, direct response, registrations, returning users, life-time-value)
- Use customer insights and seasonal patterns from internal data sources and external tools (i.e. Google Trends, industry reports and statistics)
- Manage most campaigns internally but also identify the need to contract with agencies for larger scale activities and coordinate the process, from brief to execution
- Collaborate with co-workers abroad to ensure the local approach aligns with the overarching global branding strategy
- Monitor trends within the UK in-destination services sector and stay up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques and practices
This is an excellent opportunity in a fast-paced and hyper-growth business. Lots of career scope.
45-58K salary + bonus + excellent benefits.
Call Tristan now on 07710 463 499 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org