We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join the Marketing & Communications team of one of the worlds leading and fastest growing digital travel activities and services booking platform.
Our client is a globally award winning digital business, with a team of more than 1,000 across over 20 offices worldwide. The London team is growing rapidly as the business moves into hyper growth.
The Senior Digital Designer needs to:
- Own the regional visual communications, local market implementation and uphold the global brand guidelines and standards.
- Generate clear and effective design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support the local marketing team’s user acquisition and brand building campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product managers, editorial and creative content teams
- Coordinate with other UI/UX designers to ensure alignment within the design process.
We are looking for a designer with:
- Experience from strong B2C/Consumers brands
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- After effects and/or Premiere Pro would be an advantage
- Team management experience and leadership experience
- Video editing experience and motion/animation work will be advantageous
Contact Al now on 07816 616961 or email your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.