PMO Reporting Project Manager
£400 per day/ 100K
Contract | Surrey
Consultant: Tristan Amin | Job ID 1051
An excellent opportunity for a project /programme manager to work in a global technology and media organisation on a long term basis in one of their most innovative teams:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management, across multiple teams,.
- Excellent presentation skills, both one-to-one and in larger groups – essential for progress updates and running stakeholder meetings.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers and senior executives, and embed yourself within a business to earn trust and buy-in.
- Ability to command respect and create a sense of community amongst team members, fostering a continual sense of focus and momentum to deliver the programme of work.
- Strong influencing skills that drive a sense of urgency and engagement throughout the organisation.
- Knowledge of programme and project management methods.
- Knowledge of the techniques required for planning, monitoring and controlling complex programmes of work.
- Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures, as well as procurement and approval processes within large organisations.
- Knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem: including SSPs, ad exchanges, DSPs, integrations with DMPs and third-party data providers, and viewability and verification companies.
- Knowledge of current data privacy legislation, including GDPR, PECR and ePrivacy a bonus
- Experience leading programmes of work within the media and adtech industry, ideally with publishers, media owners or sales houses.
- Experience working in the Advanced Advertising industry, with a good understanding across broadcast TV, addressable TV, CTV, video, display and digital.
£80,000 - £100,000
Please contact Tristan now on 07710 463 499 and email your CV. Immediate interviews.
Apply for this job * Mandatory fields