£400 per day/ 100k pa.
An excellent opportunity to join a global and iconic technology and innovation brand as a Product Marketing Lead/ "Head of" .
Key requirements for this role:
- Lead launches for 2020
- Run the marketing for the Ecosystem
- Implement a plan across all key channels
- Deliver promotional/propositions marketing activation including messaging hierarchy and visual assets to digital and channel teams
- A rolling 6-month launch and sustain plan for flagships and ecosystem with clear metrics aligned to business targets
- Influence partners and decision makers, sharing key objectives, securing investment and overcoming any barriers to progress along the way
- Asset map and timeline of when assets will be delivered (toolkits) over next 6 months to ensure excellent execution in market, working closely with PMO
- Adaptation of assets from HQ to optimise them for the UK business
- Creation of assets where gaps exist working with agencies
- Message hierarchy and assets for each product / period covering all product categories (mobile, tabs, wearables incl AKG, accessories)
- Translation of product ‘tech specs’ into messaging that is motivating for consumers
- Consistent execution end-to-end from mass media to POS
- Continuous improvements based on real-time results and monitoring across all touchpoints
- Generate and deploy product reviews at the most meaningful parts of consumer / shopper journey
- ‘Delegation’ style events when we share plans with key partners (or alternatives if business decides a change is needed)
- Regular and clear communication to relevant parties including internal partners and GTM/product/digital teams
- Media recommendations for launch and sustain as well as deployment of assets to media channels
You should ideally have client side experience and possible agency background too. Candidates with a blended profile or from either background will be considered. You will be a seasoned marketer. Any tech or mobile background will be advantageous.
This is an initial 14 month assignment. Pay 400 per day or 105k per annum + bonus + benefits
Please contact Tristan now on 07710 463 499 and email your CV to email@example.com