An excellent opportunity to join a global and iconic technology and Smart home brand. Surrey based with time spent in London:
- Deliver a marketing platform split into an actionable, prioritised plan. Including but not limited to online, PR, in-store, events and CRM.
- Defining and delivering the marketing assets needed to get off to a fast start on implementing the plan. This role needs to define a plan and be clear about how to make it a reality across company touchpoints and key retailer channels. This may require:
- Delivery of connected living USPs across all customer touchpoints including collateral and training including pre and post purchase communication across digital, retail, loyalty and media channels.
- Writing clear, high quality briefs for agency / creative partners
- Educating internal teams on how to ensure consistency in communications across all brand, channel & retail assets in the UK
- Work with key channel customers to execute collateral and evaluate its marketing efficiency
- Co-ordination with 3rd parties to successfully execute new partnership propositions e.g Construction, Utilities.
- Connecting and influencing the multiple category partners and decision makers to implement what is a true cross-category vision for the UK team.
- Work closely with HQ and Europe to define and align on the UK plan.
Key experience required for this role:
- Proven brand management experience, preferably in a large and dynamic organisation.
- Commercial acumen and working within dynamic channel environments.
- Ability to own an insight and data-led 18-month brand and channel plan with measureable return on investment/metrics.
- Delivered excellent marketing results previously.
- Experience of briefing, developing creative work and owned, earned, shared and paid connections plans.
- Can deliver through others: experience of leading a team who aren’t direct reports to deliver a successful outcome.
This is an excellent opportunity paying c.£235-250 per day (+holiday pay, bonus and pension) or 60k + bonus.
Surrey based with regular time spent in London. Please contact Tristan now on 07710 463 499 and email your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org