Scrum Master / Project Manager – our client, a leading Fashion Retailer are looking for a Scrum Master / Project Manager to lead the migration of their search capability from a legacy monolith to an API driven architecture using a leading merchandising solution. You will lead a distributed team and stakeholders on the iterative delivery of a solution which is a cornerstone of their strategy.
You will lead by example to deliver outcomes, overcome risks and focus on delivering on time to customers and the business, working in an Agile way. It is essential you have experience integrating microservices and come from an eCommerce background. You will need experience re-platforming a microservices environment.
The main project you are working on is focused around merchandising – which means you will need to focus on the outcome at the front end rather than back end or ERP. You will have experience with microservices iterative models rather than monolith to monolith. Another key for this is strong third party vendor and stakeholder (business and IT) management.
This project will impact and interface with DAM (digital asset management), CMS (content management system), product information management, personalisation and analytics teams along with BAU – focus on integration and configuration throughout.
Scrum Master / Project Manager skills required:
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure and eCommerce ecosystem, several CMS, Merchandising, Digital Asset Management
• Background in replatforming projects using service driven architecture (microservices)
• Third party and stakeholder management
• Agile Scrum Master
• Outcome driven, structured and analytical
• Able to communicate and focus on end to end delivery across all touchpoints inside and outside the business
**Please send your CV to Rachel – email@example.com or call Rachel on 07932 642 150 for more information on the role**