Our client, one of the largest hospitality companies in the UK are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team on a 3 month initial contract basis paying £250 per day.
They ideally need a skilled digital marketing professional who can handle the daily digital operational workload.
The tasks would be:
· Proof-read and sign off new ad copy, in line with new USPs identified on the back of feedback from GMs
· Daily monitoring of performance, spend and CoS per hotel, liaising with Search Lab to optimise campaigns and trouble-shoot when needed
· Proof-read and sign off Thistle’s new content and meta data
· Liaise with agency to review international websites’ SEO
· Coordinate the creation of new ads for LinkedIn
· Coordinate the creation of new translated ads for Amba brand
· Work with Search Lab to review and update offers placed on affiliate sites
Conversion rate optimisation:
· Work with The Hotels Network to devise targeted widgets that will echo the strategy devised for PPC
· Work with The Hotels Network to set up ‘browse abandonment’ emails
· Work with TravelClick to compare their ‘browse abandonment’ functionality with The Hotels Networks
· Work with TravelClick to implement new static pages briefed in previously
Get in touch now by sending through your CV to email@example.com or calling Gamal on 07487258109