Social Media Manager, London, Surrey
c.£350 per day
Contract | Surrey/London
Consultant: Tristan Amin | Job ID 952
Seeking an experienced Social Media Manager paying c.£350 via ltd company per day to join a global innovation and technology company based between London and Surrey. This is a fast paced and highly innovative environment with a huge and varied global audience. In order to qualify you you should meet most of the following criteria:
- 4 years+ work experience within marketing functions, the majority of which will be in digital marketing with several years’ direct ownership of social media strategy for a significant brand. Ideally this will have been gained within Consumer Electronics, Telecoms or other consumer durables categories, but strong candidates from any industry will be considered
- Experience of managing multiple agency relationships is critical.
- The role requires recent and detailed working knowledge of social networks platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for channel optimisation. Hands-on experience of social content strategy, social brand management, campaign management and performance measurement will need to be demonstrated, as will a generally high level of knowledge around SNS trends and the technology industry as an advantage.
- Excelled examples of campaign execution, putting consumer insights at the heart of the campaign
- Analytical, proactive and creative problem solver with a need and affinity for telling campaign performance stories through data to influence future investments
- Flexibility to deal with evolving team, individual objectives and challenging market conditions
- Good written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
- Flexible working, in line with delivering business requirements
Role split between London and Surrey.
Please get in touch for more details. Contact Tristan on 07710 463 499 and email your CV
Apply for this job * Mandatory fields