Brand Partnerships Manager: An excellent opportunity, to join a global ecommerce platform for the travel and leisure sector. This is a fast-paced and international advanced start-up environment in a business with significant backing and a challenger to the established and dominant global platforms. The EU marketing team is growing to 50 people this year and they are looking for a Brand Partnerships Manager.
- Own co-brand partnership and fusion marketing strategy, developing a supporting team accordingly;
- Manage the entire co-brand partnership lifecycle, ensuring a healthy pipeline of prospective and in play partners at all times;
- Ensure a variety or partners from multiple verticals are engaged;
- Work with wider the marketing team to execute co-brand partnership/marketing campaigns to leverage maximum impacts;
- Develop creative ways to boost brand exposure, traffic, conversions and user acquisition from various partnerships or co-branded/fusion marketing campaigns;
- Negotiate favourable terms for all activity;
- Account manage partners to maintain relationships and revenue opportunities;
- Be accountable for results and responsible for comprehensive reporting of performances to management together with recommendations for next steps for the market within or across teams;
- Effectively align with internal stakeholders (e.g. management, brand marketing, data and analytics teams etc) on business objectives and directions.
This is an excellent opportunity in a fast-paced and hyper-growth business. Lots of career scope.
45-58K salary + bonus + excellent benefits.
Call Tristan now on 07710 463 499 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org